MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

ok, tight battle guys an sick beat.

im enjoyin RJAs sound, an he had a good first round, but so did EQ - I feel both artists coulda hit a bit harder in some of the lines - but all in all the first verses in comparrison were close. now...when it comes to the second verse, I feel RJA fell off from the battle mode he held in the first, maybe he was tryin to flip more lines, but I personally dont feel like it worked out as well as it coulda for him - or maybe Im jus on the bump of the first 2 verses an it wasnt holdin weight. . . tho EQ I feel held his game up an had a more successful attack mode --

so with that Ima have to say this one goes to EQ

good job guys.

Cockupy Newgrounds! Cockupy Newgrounds!

haha

your gettin a 8.5 but ima round it to 9 jus for the loud ass vocals wher im uppin an lowerin the volume. . anywho - pretty funny animations in this, so that gets the votes. - good job for everything sides the audio, lol. Madflows vocals wer prob the most tolerable in this which im sure is the idea of in yo face spammin shit you wer portrayin with the high vocal. ... anyway good job for the most part.!

pretty funny,

thespammer responds:

My retartded vocals are intended to be retard for an reason
and thnx u! :D

The One (WIP) The One (WIP)

whats crackin, I wasn't sure about the hook at the start, till I got into it.. now im def enjoyin it. I like that sound you are recordin with in this, it got that grittier sound, I dunno if that's intentional or not, but it def works- overall im digging the feeling of the track, it was def a nice listen to me, so thanks for uploading it .

KlazikNadi responds:

yea i was skeptic about the hook, but after some time i thought it was good enough for now... yea this is prolly one of my grittier tracks. thanks for stopping by! i cant wait to get another collab going and to get to recording more consistently!

Sickening (Freewrite) Sickening (Freewrite)

what up, first of all, I love these rant types. Im always feelin your stuff an this is no different, a dark type, but you stay focused an flow with it so it doesn't seem like too much without a break. - its dope really.
'Vented, still venting, its unrelenting
Shoot maybe im not cleansed, but been sentenced'
definitely some strong feelings in this an a freewrite is always nice.
oh an yeah the beat is truly fresh,

KlazikNadi responds:

love this beat! glad ya enjoyed! this was def a good warm up session.. got a couple other tracks written write after doing this piece

Rot in the Dark Rot in the Dark

I personally am a big fan of these darker beats, an its been a while since I heard anything from you, - but this is damn nice, - im digging the samples for the hook- an yea like the reviews are statin its that chill type, not over doing it - an that makes for a smooth listen. -
great job man.