The One (WIP) The One (WIP)

whats crackin, I wasn't sure about the hook at the start, till I got into it.. now im def enjoyin it. I like that sound you are recordin with in this, it got that grittier sound, I dunno if that's intentional or not, but it def works- overall im digging the feeling of the track, it was def a nice listen to me, so thanks for uploading it .

KlazikNadi responds:

yea i was skeptic about the hook, but after some time i thought it was good enough for now... yea this is prolly one of my grittier tracks. thanks for stopping by! i cant wait to get another collab going and to get to recording more consistently!

Sickening (Freewrite) Sickening (Freewrite)

what up, first of all, I love these rant types. Im always feelin your stuff an this is no different, a dark type, but you stay focused an flow with it so it doesn't seem like too much without a break. - its dope really.
'Vented, still venting, its unrelenting
Shoot maybe im not cleansed, but been sentenced'
definitely some strong feelings in this an a freewrite is always nice.
oh an yeah the beat is truly fresh,

KlazikNadi responds:

love this beat! glad ya enjoyed! this was def a good warm up session.. got a couple other tracks written write after doing this piece

Rot in the Dark Rot in the Dark

I personally am a big fan of these darker beats, an its been a while since I heard anything from you, - but this is damn nice, - im digging the samples for the hook- an yea like the reviews are statin its that chill type, not over doing it - an that makes for a smooth listen. -
great job man.

Mophead367 responds:

Thanks!!

Growing Impatient Growing Impatient

what up, ima state the obvious an say great drop, you dish out a solid sound - I am def enjoyin this, an you don't disappoint man, keep it up....aand

'I'm gonna live to be a thousand and ten
Imma hybrid, cybernetic with a robot head'

HAHA, nice

Teqneek responds:

Haha, glad you liked it Phrozen!

Sunra - The Chamber Sunra - The Chamber

what up! ue no howe Eye fheel boat dis, - Sunraw puttin forth another sick creation. Great job sir.

Sunraw responds:

Word. Thanks for the talk. Good shit man, keep things the way they're goin you feel me

HDC: LeeRocco Remix HDC: LeeRocco Remix

hahahaha, oh shit , right on !

Sunra - Deal's Goin' Down Sunra - Deal's Goin' Down

right on , glad to hear some more stuff from you. I love this style so checkin it is always liftin. its steady on repeat haha, so great job once again man

Sunraw responds:

siiiick. thanks phrO. glad you could bang it haha. keep up homie

Clouded Eyes Clouded Eyes

this is tight stuff imo, def chill as fuck, the beat is pre slick too even tho it wasnt a choice - i think you ran with this swell yo lol. -
nice drop !

Teqneek responds:

Thanks for the feedback Phrozen; glad you like it!

Initiative Coaches Me Initiative Coaches Me

Nadi, you kno my thoughts on this - tight track man, turned out great - this that Nadi sound i love - im proud to be part of this with ya!

KlazikNadi responds:

hahaha..it was a pleasure having ya featured! great track!

Boss Chick (Preview) - AX Boss Chick (Preview) - AX

this is fuckin sweet lol.